• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adams.com question

4 posts in this topic

On Neal's site, it states that if we wish to buy a signature book from him, we may. It also states if we wish to have the signed book sent along to CGC from Neal with a COA, it will receive a yellow label. I mean to say: Me purchase book from Neal's site > Neal signs > I pay for signed book > Neal sends signed book to CGC with COA for yellow label grading and certification > CGC sends book to me post grading. This clashes with what I understand about signature series. Does Neal Adams.com and CGC signature dept. have a special arrangement?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If Neal Adams sends a book to us for grading with a creator agreement stating he is the artist and is verifying the signature and/or artwork, then it would receive the signature series label.  Just a COA would not be sufficient to receive a signature series label.

Thanks!

On 1/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If Neal Adams sends a book to us for grading with a creator agreement stating he is the artist and is verifying the signature and/or artwork, then it would receive the signature series label.  Just a COA would not be sufficient to receive a signature series label.

Thanks!

Thanks, Jennifer! Is the creator agreement something that is on file with CGC or must a signature agreement be sent in every time he submits a customers book to CGC for the yellow label? I have seen COA's from nealadamsstore.com accompanying green label books on ebay. Which of course are not creator agreements.

• Administrator

The creator agreement is not available online.  The artist would need to contact our signature series department and they would send the proper paperwork over.  It would need to be submitted with each item he was submitting.  You can contact our signature series department at: signatureseries@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!