• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four 67
2 2

11 posts in this topic

This one is probably not as nice the last book I posted but it’s all intact pages are attached to the staples and no cut outs what grade would you give it and do you think a press would help it5B97D6DF-2368-4943-922E-B49F5C2AA546.thumb.jpeg.c6f625d89708f2a74c93132b550fe9a9.jpeg

D74BFC53-9363-4CB8-A9A0-829FC68392A2.jpeg

CCA2C185-090D-4E48-8A6E-750BAFF72DC4.jpeg

Edited by Tghutcn

Definitely worth a press from the sounds of it the is a slight creases what didn’t break colour I wanted to remove from the book and maybe a good grade increase will happen like your book mine is no where near a 9.8 but best to try and preserve it anyway 

1 minute ago, Tghutcn said:

Definitely worth a press from the sounds of it the is a slight creases what didn’t break colour I wanted to remove from the book and maybe a good grade increase will happen like your book mine is no where near a 9.8 but best to try and preserve it anyway 

Definetly its a great key issue creasses on blue has color break but for that kind of book pressing is a good thing