• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping from Germany

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Yes, you can send submissions to us from anywhere in the world.  You must be a paid member of our Collector's Society and would then just complete an online submission form and print out your packing slip.  You can ship your items to us whatever method you prefer.  Just note that for international shipping back to you, there is no insurance so we do recommend you purchase your own third party shipping insurance.  You can find the shipping rates, including international here: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/

Thank you!

On 2/2/2021 at 3:56 PM, CollectorJulian said:

Hi Jennifer,

many thanks for your response. I completed my submission but I have one more question regarding the shipment:

Can I use each provider (e.g. DHL) for the shipping from Germany to CGC or only FedEx/UPS?

Kind regards,
Julian

Hi Jennifer,

I want to send cards to CGC from Europe as well. Do you know if there are customs duties or any other extra costs at the US border? 

Greetings,

Arnold