• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turnaround time is ... getting better!

26 posts in this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The great slow down on submissions is starting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve-

Sorry, but that is just not true. We are getting more books out per day because our staff is now larger. Also, if you have noticed, we are on the boards less than before (during the day) and have not been doing as much on-site grading of non-modern comics which gives us more time to grade and encapsulate.

I believe you. Obviously great news all around. thumbsup2.gif

Steve is a ruthless slave-master. sign-rantpost.gif plus Newt is working the graveyard shift too poke2.gif

West

Ever since they took me off janitor duties I've been able to grade more books.

They even have given me a desk in the grading room now.

I'll miss that bathroom stall.

It had my name on the door and everything. frown.gif

BradleyX2 will be here on Monday to begin training yay.gif and maybe, just maybe, we can actually get ahead 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I've been getting my car packed to begin the drive down there tomorrow!

laugh.gif 1,000 miles? Pashaw.

I'm still VERY excited about joining the CGC team. Hopefully I can help get those turnaround times whipped into shape.

yay.gif

Congrats, Bradley! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Steve is a ruthless slave-master. sign-rantpost.gif plus Newt is working the graveyard shift too poke2.gif

West

You thought "For a good time call XXXXX at 1-900-XXX-XXXX for only 13.99 per minute" was you name? blush.gif

West

You thought "For a good time call XXXXX at 1-900-XXX-XXXX for only 13.99 per minute" was you name? blush.gif

he set himself up for that one insane.gif