• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a printing/manufacturing error?

3 posts in this topic

Greetings. I posted this in another thread (see link to thread below) but would like to ask CGC Admin about this. I ended up with more than 20 very similar cover errors out of my 80 Star Wars High Republic 1 Cover A comics. Would CGC count this as an error? If so, what kind exactly? Lastly, do you foresee a blue or green label? I plan on sending some of these to you in my next batch. After a few responses from other members, I added a few more photos of the covers to look at. Thank you for your time.

Star Wars High Republic 1 Cover A - Error Cover? - Hey buddy, can you spare a grade? - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards (cgccomics.com)

Edited by Acegraphix

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, we cannot make these determinations based on a picture.  Our graders would have to examine the book in person before we could tell you if it was an error and what sort of label it would require.  If you are not already a member and would like information on how to submit, you can find that on our website here: How to Submit | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, we cannot make these determinations based on a picture.  Our graders would have to examine the book in person before we could tell you if it was an error and what sort of label it would require.  If you are not already a member and would like information on how to submit, you can find that on our website here: How to Submit | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply. I will be sending a few of these in.