• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many modern comics do you buy/read each month?

How Many Moderns do you buy/read each month?  

396 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Moderns do you buy/read each month?

56 posts in this topic

I am down to almost no titles at all, after dropping The Punisher, Ultimate FF, and Batman. Right now, I read The Goon and Conan. That's it. I do buy a mini series every now and then, including anything Mike Mignola does.

I am down to almost no titles at all, after dropping The Punisher, Ultimate FF, and Batman. Right now, I read The Goon and Conan. That's it. I do buy a mini series every now and then, including anything Mike Mignola does.

Ditto. I read Goon, Escapist, and a few others issues I find interesting. Rather save the money for more important books.

What a bizarre poll.

It goes straight from ZERO to 1-24... with no increments in-between. I don't know about you, but that seems like a pretty big jump.

I agree. Should go in increments of 5 or so:

1-5

6-10

11-15

16-20

What a bizarre poll.

It goes straight from ZERO to 1-24... with no increments in-between. I don't know about you, but that seems like a pretty big jump.

I agree with you. I think most people read between 1-30 comics monthly.

Agreed because I don't think I could find 30 comics in a month that I'd want to read. I'd really have to scrap the barrell.

Steve:

25 comics a week? that's addict level. I'll soon be starting comics anonymous for guys like you.

Hi.

I'm Steve.

I am powerless over comic books.

Thanks for letting me share.

Keep coming back.

The program works if you work it.

:

:

:

SCREW THAT! I WANT MY COMICS! mad.gifsorry.gif