• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long?

25 posts in this topic

On 2/1/2021 at 10:34 AM, comicginger1789 said:

My advice if sending more stuff to CGC is

1. Send it

2. Check that they get it

3. Don't think about them for 6 months. After that time, make a call or two if they are not back in your possession. 

This should be the mentality for 2021 as much as it was for majority of 2020.

This.

I am lucky to see my books within 6 months.

At this point, fast track should not be offered until they dig out of the backlog. The concept of fast-track is that you pay extra so that you get your books quicker. That extra money should not stop work on regular orders, the extra funds should be paying to go to the top of an overtime initiative. With the backlog, there should not be available man hours to put towards a Fast Track initiative. We are seeing that... instead of fast track being a faster option, it is ultimately extending the regular times and the fast track times because the system is overloaded. This is bad management and has lead to lots of errors and upset customers. The market is primed for a competitor to steal business.