• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK!!!

42 posts in this topic

How big exactly is the Hulk supposed to be in the comic? Around 7' 0? I can't tell because he's always drawn differently. Sometimes he looks to be 8 feet or more, other times he looks smaller. Anyone know of any specific comic reference to his height?

Last line of Marvel Bio says "seven foot monster"....I have the Marvel Universe w/ Hulk at home. I'll try to remember to look it up and post.

I'm pretty sure it does say that Green Hulk is much taller than Grey Hulk.

Chris

I just gave him a 5 star rating, and it looks like he is back up to three stars.

Speaking about the hulk picture...I think someone on the talkback threads at AICN's said it best when they sarcastically titled their post "Oh my god! They made him look like a comic book character!" Heh.

I know a freeze-frame CGI is tough to judge, but does anyone else think it looks like Shrek on steroids?

I'd actually like to see the Hulk and Shrek go toe to toe...now that would be some movie. grin.giftongue.gif