• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM MTU 131 - White Rabbit
3 3

13 posts in this topic

8.5-9.0. I've seen a few graded 9.0's with a similar crease. The rest of the book looks really nice to me. Theres a few tiny tics on the spine but that black cover looks nice and glossy. Cool cover too, I'm gonna look out and add that to my collection.

3 hours ago, Mars76 said:

8.5-9.0. I've seen a few graded 9.0's with a similar crease. The rest of the book looks really nice to me. Theres a few tiny tics on the spine but that black cover looks nice and glossy. Cool cover too, I'm gonna look out and add that to my collection.

My thought was 9.0, possible 8.5 if really harsh grader. I figure the crease knocks it down to 9.4 then the 4 tick marks push it down to 9.0. I think I’ll send it in just for the education aspect. 

Ok guys. This copy of Marvel Team-Up #131 just got graded. Here's the outcome including grader notes. Hope this is helpful to someone. I felt some of the opinions here that it was a 7.0-7.5 book were a bit harsh. And I was a bit optimistic in thinking it could still pull a 9.0. It was a beneficial journey for me, even though I'll only break even on the book.

CGC Cert # 3800401007

Grade: 8.5
Page Quality: WHITE

Grader Notes:
crease top of front cover breaks color
small crease left top of front cover breaks color
spine stress lines breaks color