• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK Service postal query

1 post in this topic

I have started an exclusive to CGC middle man service,  The Poké Parlor UK. Mainly due to PSAs excessive extra costs and time now. I am knowledgeable in grading but my question here is: 

I'd like to request a collection of my completed order, it will save a significant amount of shipping for myself plus I can pay for insurance so those who grade through me are covered. I would like to know if it's possible to request confirmation when my submissions are completed so I can do the above. 

I figure there must be a way to do this since the member benefit section offered the ShipandInsure.com website in which I can in fact order shipping from CGC to myself here in the UK and the cost of it, fully insured aswell, is 25% of what the shipping section of CGC was requesting.

I have also asked a few independent shipping services which while not the cheapest are still significantly cheaper than the option provided. Because of this I do hope to find a way to resolve this inquiry mainly so I can get the correct shipping and insurance to protect mine and the future CGC customers cards.

Many thanks in advance,

Ben Parlor of The Poké Parlor UK