• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM SILVER SURFER 3
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I love my copy of SS3 but have no idea how to grade it.  The stain on the upper right hand cover looks tactile but isn't.  The prominent stain on the back upper right cover is the worst of the dirtiness. The spine....yeah, no clue.  Would love some insight!  

No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.

Theres no major creases and the corners look decent. I know these issues sometimes have a problem with the staples busting through the front cover and that doesn't seem to be the case here. The back could use a cleaning, although it won't take out that stain unfortunately. With all that being said I'm gonna say 6.5.

2 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Thats what I was gonna go with. I know we have a tendency to be critical of stains (and rightfully so) but I think the 4.0 range is too low. It's still a nice book overall, congrats to the OP!

+1

If a book has to have a stain, it's best to have it on the back cover. Who spends there time admiring ads on back covers?