• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Legion of Super-Heroes #6 Sook and Garner Covers - First appearance of Gold Lantern and Monster Boy - CGC 9.8
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Up for sale are two Legion of Super-Heroes #6 issues. One features a Ryan Sook cover and the other features an Alex Garner cover. Both books are graded CGC 9.8 with white pages. These two books feature the first appearances of Gold Lantern and Monster Boy. Although I missed the boat on selling these during the frenzy when they both came out, they still have value.

I believe that I could sell these books on Ebay for $110, with the buyer paying the shipping costs. I would prefer to attempt to sell them to a fellow board member BEFORE I explore the options of Ebay and Instagram.

Legion of Super-Heroes #6 - Ryan Sook cover - SOLD to @Bill1

LSH6A.thumb.jpg.2639dc78527403e14a4206af144954b3.jpg     LSH6B.thumb.jpg.27ab06602c1a8e9ff225060d7235b5a6.jpg

Legion of Super-Heroes #6 - Alex Garner cover - SOLD to @Bill1

LSH6VA.thumb.jpg.01accc99eb151559f4392d496c64835d.jpg     LSH6VB.thumb.jpg.be9b97ca80385b198a322e367ac0cd68.jpg

:takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM negotiations. No people are the Probation List or in the Hall of Shame are allowed to bid. I will accept returns to get your money back (except shipping costs), as long as the book is returned in the same condition as sent, within 7 days of receipt. PayPal only please. Buyer to pay specified amount for shipping.

Legion of Super-Heroes #6 - Ryan Sook cover - $40 + $10/shipping
Legion of Super-Heroes #6 - Alex Garner cover - $60 + $10/shipping
Buy both books for $85 + $10/shipping

If you have any interest in these books, but you feel that my prices are too high, PLEASE contact me via PM. I am always willing to negotiate.

Thank you for looking at my thread.

Edited by Math Teacher