• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question regarding the large shipping kits

6 posts in this topic

So I am preparing to ship 20 books to CGC using the large shipping kit and was wondering if I need to provide 2 packing slips, one for each of the 2 batches of 10 books that fits into each Gemini mailers? I watched the short video on how to use the large shipping kits but it was not clear on this.

Thanks!

I used 2 of the mailers in my first large shipping kit as well. I sent a packing slip in with each one. I don't actually know if you "need" to do that, but I did anyway just in case. The only thing I can tell you is that it didn't seem to delay anything, I'm not sure if it sped anything up, but it didn't slow them down as far as I can tell.

6 hours ago, xvipah said:

I used 2 of the mailers in my first large shipping kit as well. I sent a packing slip in with each one. I don't actually know if you "need" to do that, but I did anyway just in case. The only thing I can tell you is that it didn't seem to delay anything, I'm not sure if it sped anything up, but it didn't slow them down as far as I can tell.

Thank you for the quick reply on your experience! May I ask if your two packing slips are the same or did you put in 2 separate submissions of 10 books each? Thanks!

I sent in 19. 10 in one mailer, 9 in the other, both in the same big box I got from CGC. All I did was submit all 19 in one go online and print the same packing slip twice. I didn't try to do anything special, just put one in with each group/bunch in case they needed it there.

37 minutes ago, hermanenwang said:

Thank you for the quick reply on your experience! May I ask if your two packing slips are the same or did you put in 2 separate submissions of 10 books each? Thanks!

I've submitted 25 books on the same tier (in one box, 3 groups each in their own "gemini" mailer) with only one packing slip on top multiple times. No problems. So from my experience: if CGC only sends you one packing slip then you only need one packing slip for your submission. Multiple tiers with multiple slips, then of course you need more than one.