• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Avengers 55 - First Ultron
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Thinking of buying this Avengers 55 for $100 CAD (about 70 USD) after shipping, but there's an iffy looking white spot near the top on the front cover. The seller says it's just fading, but I've never seen any fading on both sides like that... any thoughts?No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.

Edited by Carnage999

Not fading, something was spilled on cover. What's the white almost ring on bottom of V in Avengers?  back cover looks faded even inside, is the cover supposed to be off-white/cream or is it faded too... spine pretty good....4.5 IMHO.

4.0ish.  Nice key, but not very valuable at these lower grades.  It will cost more than it's worth if you have it graded and/or cleaned & pressed...unless you want to add it to your personal collection.  Maybe try and find a cleaner copy...(thumbsu

Thinking about that white splotch - could it be a paper manufacturing defect? It looks like a bit of white plastic was incorporated into the paper. Being plastic it would not have taken ink.

I don't think it is caused by bleach or other chemicals, because like I said above it goes through the front cover. But (from what we can see) it does not affect the splash page.