• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM America's Best Comics #16 (question)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Okay the back cover is Beautiful! Super white maybe Off-white-White. However the only concern I have is that there is a stain on the front cover. It's not water and it does go through the cover. This is the only angle that shows the stain up and front other wise it's not as noticable with the bright colors. Just curious how down will it push the book. The guy says it's a 6.0 (before the press which removed the spin roll). But curious if a stain could bring it down to a 3.5/4.0

Screenshot_20210215-113340.png

Screenshot_20210215-113345.png

21 minutes ago, Matthew Kyle Brasile said:

Okay the back cover is Beautiful! Super white maybe Off-white-White. However the only concern I have is that there is a stain on the front cover. It's not water and it does go through the cover. This is the only angle that shows the stain up and front other wise it's not as noticable with the bright colors. Just curious how down will it push the book. The guy says it's a 6.0 (before the press which removed the spin roll). But curious if a stain could bring it down to a 3.5/4.0

That seems pretty low. Maybe 4.5-5.0.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:58 AM, Angel of Death said:

That seems pretty low. Maybe 4.5-5.0.

I took it too 6 stores and I got grades from 6.0/7.0. They said that the stain will be the reason why it goes to a 6.0/7.0 they showed me a ASM 129 9.2 with a stain from CGC so I guess it doesnt matter

10 hours ago, Angel of Death said:

???

Personally I would stay between a 5.5/6.0. This Wonder comics doesn't have a stain but instead looks like a tape pull and there is a crease on the back cover the back cover. Figured I'll ask before I send it out 😂 so thank you! I wanna be prepared for anythingScreenshot_20210217-165341.thumb.png.59cf85ac22a561530a56c69305af1d86.png

Screenshot_20210217-165522.png