• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lev Gleason Later run Daredevil Issues, 81,82,83,84,85,96,98,100,101,102,103

3 posts in this topic

large.950462965_ScreenShot2020-04-07at6_10_33PM.png.970660b63e29f67ee2aa694b533c122e.png

BatmanFan’s return to the CGC Boards Selling.  I have done a few sales threads here than there and more recently participated in the VCC.  I will be listing various "Book Bundles" over the next several months in an attempt to trim the collection (going to move to retirement home in the mountains).

General Rules

No Probation List or House of Shame members, no exception.

First “I’ll take” gets the book bundle.  If we are negotiating behind the scenes and someone posts an “I’ll take it” before you, they will get the books.  Sorry, but I have had issues with this in the past so I want to be explicit.

PM Me

Payment

I take the following forms of payment:

• Paypal
  • Money Order
  • Personal check (needs to clear before I ship the book)
  • Gold coins, must be graded
  • Beachfront real estate, US west coast only, northern, not southern, fixer-upper okay

I'll expect payment within 7 calendar days of closing the deal or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements which I am always open to).

Shipping Terms

Shipping will be $15 for the bundle which includes insurance, US only.  I try to ship within two days of payment closing but always send out the tracking information.  I use US Postal Priority for shipping.  For other shipping locations outside the US, let’s talk about the best way to get it to you and sharing the cost.

Returns/Refunds

General Policy: I will accept returns on raw books within 7 days of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them.  You MUST notify me within 7 days that you wish to return it.  Graded books are not returnable.

Lev Gleason Daredevil Comics from the later part of the series.  11 books total for one price, $110 plus shipping ($15).  

Terms of sells

81 VG (stamp upper left cover, "N West")

82 VG (slight waviness center front cover, large light crease lower right corner)

83 GD (chew at the lower right corner otherwise a solid FN)

84 VG/FN (light wear)

85 FN (pencil mark top left corner)

96 FN (light wear)

98 VG (light chipping bottom right cover)

100 VG/FN (light wear)

101 FN (light wear)

102 FN (light wear)

103 VG/FN (light wear, chip out of bottom left corner)

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg