• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Accepted

4 posts in this topic

Hi! I've recently just made my first submission to have some comics graded. I shipped them and the tracking shows it was delivered on 2/4/21 but I still don't see anything when I log on to track my submissions. How long does it usually take from when comics are delivered to when you can begin to track the submission? 

12 hours ago, TA3000 said:

Hi! I've recently just made my first submission to have some comics graded. I shipped them and the tracking shows it was delivered on 2/4/21 but I still don't see anything when I log on to track my submissions. How long does it usually take from when comics are delivered to when you can begin to track the submission? 

It can take a couple of weeks at a minimum. It seems like there are a lot of people submitting these days so Id expect a back log and delay unfortunately.

10-15 business days?

Had mine delivered on 2/3, and reached out to CGC on 2/9. They replied as below, so there's quite the log jam of new submissions before you even get into the system. Based on this number, it appears they are about 10 days out from delivery before you get into the system. (I can let you know tomorrow if mine show up as that appears to be the date that I'd be 10 "working days" from when arrived.)

"Thank you for your inquiry. Processing of orders generally runs 2-15 business days from delivery depending on submission volume. We are currently processing deliveries that arrived on 1/27."