• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Venom - THE MACE - 3 [hi-res scan]

11 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Bayowolf said:

Need scan/pic  of back..some close up of corners and/or edges needed and/or places with issues.

16 hours ago, B2D327 said:

9.0 from what’s visible but a back cover scan may tell a different story 

Thank you both. This was my first "test scan" and I didn't have time to do more. I plan on doing a few later on, so it's helpful to get this input.

On 2/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, Bayowolf said:

Need scan/pic  of back..some close up of corners and/or edges needed and/or places with issues.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:48 PM, B2D327 said:

9.0 from what’s visible but a back cover scan may tell a different story 

Updated! Will be posting a new thread as well, hope to see you there!

VENOM - THE MACE - 3 - BK 001.png

2 hours ago, lowlyop said:

Updated! Will be posting a new thread as well, hope to see you there!

VENOM - THE MACE - 3 - BK 001.png

Looks like it just has some light edge wear in a couple of spots but I don’t think it would detract from the grade any more

On 2/22/2021 at 10:39 AM, Bayowolf said:

still not sure w/o more closeups ..anywhere from 8.5 to 9.2

A general query, regarding part 6 of the sticky;

"The recommended size of the scan within the thread is a maximum dimension of 850 x 1169 pixels of 100DPI resolution. Anything larger/higher tends to skew the screen dimensions of the entire thread. However, you can link to larger scans, which will open in a new browser window or tab, making it easier on graders."

Is this still relevant in 2021? I am pretty sure all my uploads so far were 300DPI+, and  definitely > 850x1169 .. Does anyone know the maximum / is there a more current "community standard" someone could suggest? 

much appreciated!