• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blank Variant Art for Signature Series
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a, possible, complex question. I'm thinking about sending in a Captain America #700 blank variant in for the Chris Evans SS event. I drew a picture of him as Captain America on the blank cover. I've been hearing that I'd have to fill out a creator form when I send it in and I've that I wouldn't get the yellow label for the book since I drew on the blank cover. What all do I need to do to get the yellow label when I send the comic in. Thanks.

Philippe

On 2/22/2021 at 9:18 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, thanks for your message.  Please email our signature series department for the appropriate paperwork.  You can email them at: signatureseries@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!

Hold up. Are you saying that "unkown" artists can draw on and/or sign books and get a yellow SS label?

Edited by Fisionbomb
Typo

• Administrator

Hello, I told them to contact our signature series department for more information.  That department will be the ones to determine if an artist can submit using a creator agreement and provide the necessary paperwork.  If you have questions about how to submit using a creator agreement, you can certainly email our Signature Series department at the same email address.

Thanks!