• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIEFELD

24 posts in this topic

Liefeld did a three minute sketch for me in Baltimore that is just beautiful - a headshot of a woman with her hair blowing in the wind. Spectacular stuff.

Liar!!!

If you're going to lie at least make it something that someone could even have a remote chance of believing.

I've seen some recent Liefeld sketches that don't look so bad. Here are some linkies - http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

I mean, those aren't too bad.

The Church of the Liefeld Apologist

Liefeld did a three minute sketch for me in Baltimore that is just beautiful - a headshot of a woman with her hair blowing in the wind. Spectacular stuff.

Liar!!!

If you're going to lie at least make it something that someone could even have a remote chance of believing.

confused.gif I can think of a number of topics to go ballistic on, but whether someone thinks a Liefeld sketch is beautiful or not would not be one of them. It's an opinion, dude, so lighten up!

Liar!!!

confused.gif I can think of a number of topics to go ballistic on, but whether someone thinks a Liefeld sketch is beautiful or not would not be one of them. It's an opinion, dude, so lighten up!

It's a joke -- buy a clue! Do I actually need to include a buch of this... poke2.gifstooges.gifinsane.gif ? Like you said, there are a number of things more important than Liefeld. So, next time you read a post by me and it seem a bit over the top please feel free to mentally insert some graemlins if it makes you feel better.

Liar!!!

....and who needs to lighten up?? A friend of mine has a quote for situations like this.... "Mr. Cranky Pants needs a nap".