• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody know these guys ?

3 posts in this topic

From what I was told, these two were very early in the game and the gallery was a fantastic place. Apparently they were successful but for reasons no one could clarify, they both closed up shop and moved out to L.A. to pursue other interests. I found that site years ago and asked around NYC and that's all I could find. It seems like they had the right idea and I think that their success could be repeated if someone had the desire and the $$ to do so.

yes. i remember. those guys. i met one at a creation con in chi-town. and he was telling me about the gallery a few months before they opened. i never went but a few people i know were at the opening and said the place was nice.

they also were talking to a few dealers about an offer to lease wall space to sell comic art. but i never followed up on them. because they were so new in the game.

and no one hardly know who they were.

larry ;]