• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with these 2 Amazing Fantasy 15 auctions?

9 posts in this topic

Since jenandmikeryan ( 8 ) listed later I guess he's the scammer?

Unless he relisted it from earlier and the other guy is the scammer... Christo_pull_hair.gif

But jenandmikeryan is the better grader! 27_laughing.gif

VG+ screwy.gif

GVG 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

More like straight Good to me.

They both joined ebay within 4 days of each other too. I'm wondering if they aren't one and the same? I've emailed one of them (the one with the auction that makes me think it's slabbed) to see if I can get some further information but there's obviously something going on here.

Looks like the 88keithd88 one is also selling a GSXMen #1 (9.2) with stains on the bottom front cover. The history on the other account is pretty non-comic either. Looks like the only thing the scammer/hijacker did was make the sizes on the AF 15 images different.

27_laughing.gif they both look like scams to me... Its getting to the point on eBay where scammers are using other scam auctions to swipe their scans from.. Maybe legitimate auctions are just becoming too few and far between on eBay for these people to find....

Bleh.. I can't wait to figure out some better way to sell comics and never have to go through eBay again!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif wonder why the top link now says

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

Glad the auction did not hit the reserve... someone could have been flamed.gif

Anyway, I cannot believe people with 0 feedback think they can sell top end books with questionable scans... screwy.gif