• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else experiencing extremely slow shipping times from Heritage?

4 posts in this topic

I won a couple of GA books in the weekly auction that ended Jan. 31 and my books still haven't been shipped.  I won another on Feb 14 and that one has already been delivered to my house (shrug).  I called last week and I got some generic response about the bad winter weather and COVID.

Anyone else seeing these really long delays on their Heritage wins?

52 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

I won a couple of GA books in the weekly auction that ended Jan. 31 and my books still haven't been shipped.  I won another on Feb 14 and that one has already been delivered to my house (shrug).  I called last week and I got some generic response about the bad winter weather and COVID.

Anyone else seeing these really long delays on their Heritage wins?

Not a "generic response."  Dallas was freezing, without power, and without water for a good part of a week.  The entire Mid-West was having postal issues due to the extreme weather.

20 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

Not a "generic response."  Dallas was freezing, without power, and without water for a good part of a week.  The entire Mid-West was having postal issues due to the extreme weather.

I know it was really bad in Dallas.  I have several friends and coworkers in the area, and it was rough.  I just don’t know that snowpocalypse explains it when my order was received more than 2 weeks before the cold. And how is the book I won on the 14th already in my hands? 

Nothing I can do but wait, but patience is not a virtue I possess.