• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeing Boardie’s (and my own) Sigs on iPhone?

14 posts in this topic

Sorry if I missed the boat on this, please forgive me if I did -

I never fully understood if there was an option/fix for seeing fellow collectors signatures, quotes, banners, etc again at the bottom of posts for those using iPhones? 
I can’t stand not seeing what I’ve seen for 12+ years. Some great great quotes, pics, stuff I miss 😔😖

I’ve done it since they had the option. 
Doesn’t do anything on my iPhone. I’ve toggled back and forth and saved it. Waited a day or two and nothing. Than done same. Doesn’t display my own or all yah allz

Edited by Icculus308win

The only thing I can think of? @Icculus308win

Is if you leave the tab open on your phone? Maybe ther is a option on the phone to make it a regular desktop site version on your phone, that might do the trick...

33 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’ve had signatures off for so long I forgot they even existed.

At one point members were getting really carried away with  how many books they’d have in their sig lines.

19 minutes ago, Icculus308win said:

I totally understand there is that camp and ones camped between us. 
So they should have the option for everyone - just wish it worked for those that wanted - me 😂 

If someone has too big a sigline, go to their sigline and turn off the view of theres, there is an option on each individual. You have to turn them all on p, but then once you're scrolling if there is one you want turned off flip the switch, just using yours as an example icculus308win

Screenshot_20210303-190814_Samsung Internet.jpg