• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic that has developed warps, while in Case

6 posts in this topic

CGC,

I have a comic that was originally in one of the new cases, that didnt have the inner well and caused the comic to warp a few years ago.  You where able to fix it and install it in the new case, and I assume it was also pressed to deal with the warp.  However it appears that warping has come back to the comic book.  What could you do for me?  Can you reholder and press the comic for me?  It put me in a tough position if i ever wanted to sell the book and what I would say.  You probably have my order when I sent it in, it was actually over 15 books that had the warp issue probably about 3 years ago.  This is the only one that has had warping since.  Thanks

Jason

• Administrator

Hello, please email the certification number to our customer service department and they can send you instructions on how to send that back.  We should be able to press it to remove the warping for you.  You can email them at: submissions@cgccomics.com. 

Thanks!