• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Usagi Yojimbo 1
3 3

14 posts in this topic

Crease doesn’t appear to be color breaking, so if it can be pressed out that would certainly improve the grade. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about pressing to help you out.  8.0 as is...

1 hour ago, Galen130 said:

A CP will help that large wrinkle.  More BC pics of that area would be helpful. (thumbsu

It sure would! Apologies it didn’t attach the first time. That wrinkle isn’t on the back at all

D0B716DC-4036-4131-B250-732DCB7BE890.jpeg

Edited by comicginger1789

6 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

It sure would! Apologies it didn’t attach the first time. That wrinkle isn’t on the back at all

D0B716DC-4036-4131-B250-732DCB7BE890.jpeg

I was mainly looking at the small wrinkles on the spine near that same area...or is that lighting...

Edited by Galen130

That’s odd looking wrinkling.  I hesitate to say that’s a production issue.  Almost looks like it’s from moisture damage.  Light rust, not oxidation, on that bottom staple helps my case a bit.  7.0, 7.5 with CP...IMO.

Edited by Galen130

1 hour ago, Galen130 said:

That’s odd looking wrinkling.  I hesitate to say that’s a production issue.  Almost looks like it’s from moisture damage.  Light rust, not oxidation, on that bottom staple helps my case a bit.  7.0, 7.5 with CP...IMO.

Good spot but I think it’s production. It is present on first page. I’d like to get an 8.0 after press so we shall see as I am intrigued to see what a press could do

6E54B21A-7569-4F24-91D9-3739F012CCAC.jpeg

10 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Good spot but I think it’s production. It is present on first page. I’d like to get an 8.0 after press so we shall see as I am intrigued to see what a press could do

6E54B21A-7569-4F24-91D9-3739F012CCAC.jpeg

(thumbsu