• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Choices
2 2

88 posts in this topic

I wonder if they let the sad emoji for the purpose  of putting the idea in our head that what is hapenning on the board this"crisis"is sad

Edited by Namtak

17 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There is a feeding frenzy on stuff I am offering over FB right now... How come there are no emoji's except for sad and trophy?

untitled.png.acf0773e5dbf484b8cf6fc554b50d20e.png

Just now, Comics4All said:

So it’s all your fault!

No, I just made the suggestion now.

Here are my thoughts.  If people want to play then they roll the dice.  Sometimes the dice turn up your way.  Sometimes they don't.  So, if someone is on a vacation and is trolling and doing what they are doing by "liking" or posting "sad" emojis, then they are playing the game.  Sometimes you lose the game.  Give them an extra day for each emoji they cast.  See if it is worth it. 

Got to get back to listing on Facebook. 

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

No, I just made the suggestion now.

Here are my thoughts.  If people want to play then they roll the dice.  Sometimes the dice turn up your way.  Sometimes they don't.  So, if someone is on a vacation and is trolling and doing what they are doing by "liking" or posting "sad" emojis, then they are playing the game.  Sometimes you lose the game.  Give them an extra day for each emoji they cast.  See if it is worth it. 

Got to get back to listing on Facebook. 

I hope you sell the rest of the ASM 800's on FB! :wishluck:

If you do that, then I know you are on a roll! lol

2 hours ago, greggy said:

I remember when people got angry at my confused emoji.

I don't what anyone gives me on any of my posts.

Most of them are irrelevant anyways...i.e. the posters

xoxo

greggy

(tsk) 

Only I am the Irrelevant one. :foryou: