• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership question

6 posts in this topic

Jennifer,

I've been a member for a couple years now and noticed my current membership was due to expire what I thought was 3-31-21 so still having my $150 credit I sent books in to get graded in January but they didn't get received until mid February and checking now my membership is no longer active it's FREE not sure why but I want to renew but will I lose my previous $150 credit on this current order or will you take my new $150 credit??

thanks

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. The $150 membership credit will expire when your membership expires.  It does not carry over.  Your membership will revert to a free membership when it expires so it sounds like maybe it has already expired.  If you can provide your customer number I can take a look to see what the expiration date is/was.  If you renew at the same level, you will receive another $150 credit for the new year.

Thanks!

so I double checked and my membership expired on 3-1-21 but my submission acknowledgment is dated 2-23-21 my order confirmation date was 1-27-21 will the previous credit still be applied or did I lose it?

22 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. The $150 membership credit will expire when your membership expires.  It does not carry over.  Your membership will revert to a free membership when it expires so it sounds like maybe it has already expired.  If you can provide your customer number I can take a look to see what the expiration date is/was.  If you renew at the same level, you will receive another $150 credit for the new year.

Thanks!

email sent

Thanks

• Administrator

Hi, if your order was logged in before your membership expired, then the credit would still be applied.  You can always contact our accounting department to double check any credits on your account.  You can reach them at: accounting@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642. 

Thanks!