• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD (please remove)

3 posts in this topic

Here is a beautifully detailed page by the great John Buscema from Marvel’s flag ship book Fantastic Four #298. These are pure pencils (not layouts) by JB with inks by brother Sal Buscema. Spaceships ,monstrous villain, and Reed and Sue appearing in two panels ,what could be better ? I’ll tell you whats better …..How about some John Buscema pencil sketches on the back. (Looks like Pirates “Did ya say gold?”)
There’s a guy on ebay asking $699 for a page from the same book and this one is better and over $100 cheaper. I don’t have to tell you guys that Big John’s artwork has been sky rocketing so consider this page for your collections before I change my mind.

Fantastic Four #298 pg.6 (John Buscema pencils ,S.Buscema inks )
($575 includes shipping) (NOW $485).... !!!  NOW    $435  !!!!!
PayPal ,CC, US Buyers Only   “Takers/Buyers” must complete payment in 24 Hrs
Please message me if interested…..

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

Edited by rrichards

So I guess my love for this page had me misjudge it's value a bit. Board members are a pretty sophisticated bunch when it comes to art values and you know when something is too much and when something is a good deal ,so with that knowledge here's a good deal . How about $485?

Take a good look at the page..... That's FF's Reed and Sue in panel one ,Reed in panel six ,great John B. pencils ,(not lay outs, PENCILS !!) up and coming in value Sal B. on the inks ,cool sketches on back .$485 includes priority shipping .Let's do this !

Edited by rrichards

Here's one more (and the last) price drop on this great page. Take another $50 off and now it's $435 (WOW!) If this doesn't find a new home this weekend then I'm offering it to one of my dealer friends in a trade and the next time you see it it will be $750......Come on true believers !