• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of International Sellers
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I don’t sell very often but more than happy to sell to my friends in the UK. I feel like there has always been a rash of US only sellers but Covid seems to have made it worse. 

A couple of times, I made arrangements to have it shipped to a US address, but generally speaking it’s not worth the hassle.

We also have lots of UK 🇬🇧 folks on the boards.

I sometimes see items on ebay UK from sellers who won't ship to the U.S. It would be nice to set up a reciprocal relationship with boardies over there. 

I was able to set that up with a boardie in England but he hasn't been on the boards in a while.

Edited by Jeffro.

For first class international, I think we ship up to 2-3 pounds for $24 (generally what I've seen for sending to UK and CAN).  Not bad with tracking, so I really don't have a problem shipping to the UK, CAN, NZ, AUS, GER, and a few other places.  I'm open to doing it since I like collecting pence copies of Marvel comics so I like to pay it forward so to speak.  

11 hours ago, mec3437 said:

For first class international, I think we ship up to 2-3 pounds for $24 (generally what I've seen for sending to UK and CAN). 

MCS wants to charge me over $90 to send ONE book to AUS! This does not count import taxes that trans-shippers would also charge.

In comparison it cost me ~US$20 to send a shipment to a US boardie.

10 hours ago, Albert Thurgood said:

MCS wants to charge me over $90 to send ONE book to AUS! This does not count import taxes that trans-shippers would also charge.

In comparison it cost me ~US$20 to send a shipment to a US boardie.

It's been a while since I've sent anything international that wasn't through ebay's Global Shipping, but it does look like a medium USPS priority box going overseas starts around $90.  That could account for MCS' high shipping rate.  First Class International rates seem to have gone up to about $30 as well.  Still, $90 seems excessive.  With the import taxes that other countries have, that adds up quickly.   And you're right UK and AUS shipping to me is relatively inexpensive with tracking.  

The Global shipping is ridiculous. Pay three times as much for it to take 4 times as long. Also on my last HA import was there not only a 10% GST tax, and a $90 processing fee but an additional $70 processing by another government department. (not all $ are A$). Feel sorry for young guys building collections.