• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] REDUCED-Mixed Era Mostly Slabbed
4 4

26 posts in this topic

One, Two, this is what you do...

Rules, Procedures, Protocol, et al:

“Take it” posted on each books listing wins the book. “Take it” indicates you will buy the book for the posted price within three days via Paypal. Each “take it” is viewed as a time-stamped purchase receipt. Multiple books can be reserved for purchase if a specific “take it” reserves those books and none of the books noted have been previously taken.

PM’s may take a while to respond to and are best not relied on if the book is important to you. If someone wishes to private message and negotiate and a deal is made, the book(s) will be marked as sold when the deal is concluded. If someone buys the book(s) through a “take it” while the deal is being conducted, the deal goes to the “take it”.

This is a flash sale and won’t be up long. I’m headed to a convention and want to get some extra funds to throw right back in the comic community. What I don’t sell here I will sell later. I may add some more books over the next two days. I will invoice everyone by Tuesday at the latest. If you are done purchasing, you can let me know and we can start checking you out sooner.

No returns on books. I will do my best to provide good pictures and details. I am not grading every book, but I am offering enough details to make sure you know what the book is. If you want more details, message me before you buy. I have sold raw books and slabbed books with great success here. Look through some of my past sales. I am more concerned that people like what they get than and they like the quality of what I sell than with me making a sale.

I will post a list at the conclusion of posting all the books and their statuses. Be patient; as you know, it takes time to post books. I will post a teaser of a few books. I am doing this sale on Mixed Age because this sale has a taste of several different eras.

Silver Surfer #50  $30  $22

Amazing Spider-Man #49 $16 $10

Star Wars Bounty Hunter #1 & #3 $46  $39

Excalibur #1 $35  $30

Brave and the Bold #89 SOLD

Action #397 Rocky Mountain $80  $65

Secrets of Sinister House #12 $225  $180

Marvel Premier #3 9.2 $150  SOLD

Batman #235 9.6 $550  $460

Tales of Suspense #18 SOLD

Worlds Finest #118 7.0 $105

Worlds Finest #136 9.0 $130

Worlds Finest #112 7.0 7.0 $80

Watchmen #1 9.6 $150

Amazing Spider-Man #361 9.6 Newsstand $385

Many of these books are from my personal collection if they are from the 90’s or from the 2020’s.

Paypal only. U.S shipping only. I prefer to use USPS and I will charge as close to actual as possible. I can work out the cost on PayPal depending where you live. I pack well and will not go cheap if it sacrifices book safety. If shipping is a concern, message me before you purchase.

As I am posting the books, I would assume my availability will be low. Get you PayPal account ready!

Edited by zoso99
Ended up posting mostly slabs

20 hours ago, zoso99 said:

Brave and the Bold #89

CGC 9.4 OW/W Adams

$115  $95

C29CACC6-C095-45F1-845B-B33CD684A57F.jpeg

:takeit: