• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post?

53 posts in this topic

No can do. 893naughty-thumb.gif Don't you have a nice CGC MT #99 & 100? grin.gif

98-100 not for trade 893naughty-thumb.gif

How about this? juggle.gif

CGC 9.6 OW/W

CGCMARVELTALES83.jpg

Marvel Tales have been so obussed in the quarter bins for so long, it's nice to see some high-grade copies! Nice books, Mr. Beyonder!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Marvel Tales have been so obussed in the quarter bins for so long, it's nice to see some high-grade copies! Nice books, Mr. Beyonder!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I picked these up from fellow forum member drbanner a year or so ago. I included a half-dozen or so in my last 9.6 pre-screen. Beautiful books. Here's one that came back 9.8 WHITE cloud9.gif

Nice book. thumbsup2.gif But... MT #98 was the first book I bought of the rack. cloud9.gif

Your 1st book was the death of Gwen?

With all the nostalgia wrapped up in that book....you'd probably pay stupid money for the highest graded copy...no? poke2.gif

Nah...BTW, what exactly would stupid money be for that book? confused-smiley-013.gif

to everyone

below is a small list of stuff i have for trade/sale. i'm mostly looking for silver/bronze age marvel comics, from the major titles (AMS, X-Men, FF, Avengers, etc...). grading accepted from F/VF and up. hi.gif

list of stuff for trade/sell:

almost full run of ultimate spider-man n°1 to 41 (only missing n°13) overral in great shape (big majority in NM/M or better)!!!

all 1st prints!!!

Batman n°608 rare second print

612 sketch cover (superman vs batman)

608-621 (regular printings)

rare batman foes gatefold by Jim Lee (only avaiable for the french market). great item!!!

189 (1st scarecrow) solid F/VF (possibly VF-) OW

181 (1st poison ivy) VG/F with double pin-up page inside intact W/OW

Superman Red Son n°1, 2 and 3

Detective Comics n°390 F/VF W/OW

398 F W/OW

475 F+ OW

476 VG OW

478 VF/NM W/OW

Fantastic Four n°68 F+/VF-

FF King-size n°8 solid Fine

Amazing Spider-man n°200 NM-

Spider-man: death and destiny signed and sketched with COA

Universe X n°0 with 4 signatures and an original sketch with COA

Green Arrow n°1 double signed with COA

Inhumans n°1 DF variant cover with COA

Thor n°1 DF variant cover with COA

X-Men: God loves, man kills 1st print/original edition VF/VF+

laugh.gifbest regards

Just thought I'd let others know that arexcrooke and I had a very successful trade. A TTA for one of his Thor's.

So "Yes Virginia,,,people still trade comics"

I think they do, but maybe more so in a smaller environment. I trade pretty frequently, but usually within a small group of people that I know from message boards/instant messaging/e-mailes, etc. I finished a large deal with Harry/Shieldagent (one of the big 35 and 30 cent variant guys yesterday).

My trade list is right here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...e=0#Post923138. I'm looking for trade paperbacks, hard covers, and original graphic novels...no prestige formats, please. I'm willing to trade somewhat heavily in your favor, too, so anyone let me know if I've got anything they want.

Just thought I'd mention that when I say I'll trade heavily in your favor, I mean that I'll trade up to 3 times your TPB's cover price in comic books (based on condition and ComicsPriceGuide.com listing).

Just thought I'd let others know that arexcrooke and I had a very successful trade. A TTA for one of his Thor's.

So "Yes Virginia,,,people still trade comics"

yay.gif

Very well done trade and at least one TTA has been liberated from its platic tomb.

Anybody have a Witching Hour 51 in a nice VF or above? B&B 124 in NM? Later Sgt. Rocks or Unknown Soldiers in VF/NM or above?

I have a longbox of bronze horror and war dupes in varying grades - might have something to trade for. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif