• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I found and use my Grading credit?

3 posts in this topic

Hi CGC.

I'm a new member that almost runs out of my premium membership by the end May. I’ve been writing you 3 times now, but no body seems to care to reply.
When I'm applying as a member in 2020 and I got $150 Grading Credit. Last week I wanted to send some books to be graded, yet I couldn't found my Grading credit in my review&submit section.
If I press submit, will CGC charge my credit card in full? I believe I still have my grading credit to use before my membership expires. Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks

IMG_7582.jpeg

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  I'm sorry no one has gotten back to you yet.  Your membership credit is linked to your internal CGC account.  The online form is not a live form so it isn't charging you anything when you complete it.  You are only charged when we receive your order here in the office.  Once the paperwork goes up to our accounting department they will deduct off the $150 credit from your grading fees and then you would just be charged the difference.  So you won't see it on your order form but it will be applied once we have it here in the office.

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

5 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  I'm sorry no one has gotten back to you yet.  Your membership credit is linked to your internal CGC account.  The online form is not a live form so it isn't charging you anything when you complete it.  You are only charged when we receive your order here in the office.  Once the paperwork goes up to our accounting department they will deduct off the $150 credit from your grading fees and then you would just be charged the difference.  So you won't see it on your order form but it will be applied once we have it here in the office.

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for replying. So just to be sure, it's save for me just to send the book as it is? CGC will automatically deduct the credit later, correct?

Edited by valiantonov