• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick Press question

4 posts in this topic

I am attempting to submit 28 books, that are mixed bag in terms of custom labels, modern, value and a standard or 2.  It's not allowing me to use QuickPress feature and keeps saying that I don't meet the minimum 15 requirement.  That said, as a total I easily meet this requirement.  Based on the way they are separated on the cart, I want to eliminate the custom labels as causing the issue (because they appear to be in their own category).  I suspect that I don't have enough Modern books to qualify, so if this is the case I can just add a few more.  Please review and help, thanks!  

• Administrator

Hi, thanks for your message.  The reason it is not allowing you to select that option is that you must have 15 books of the same tier and service.  So when you select special labels or different grading tiers, it separates them into different submissions and you would have to have at least 15 books in each of those submissions to meet the 15 book requirement.  

Thanks!