• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(SOLD) DC Archives - Spiral Bound Edition - $10 + Media Rate Shipping.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Looking to 're-home'.

Been talking about doing a mass purge for over a year now.  So... if anyone wants a copy.  $10 + media rate shipping US

International we can talk if you really want it and cannot get it anywhere else. 

Rules 

1. I welcome thread crapping - it's entertaining. 
  2. Worldwide shipping at buyer's expense.  First Class or Priority for US Buyers / Priority for packages going out of the US
  3. PayPal Only Please
  4. I go by timestamp of whoever commits to buying whether that be in public or PM.  
  5. No HOS, Probation List Members, Problem Children or Drama Llamas
  6. Returns are accepted so long as I am notified, and the is placed in the mail upon five days upon receipt of the item. Returns postage is at buyer's expense. 
  7. Timestamp via PM or Public Claim gets the item.   I don't care if you take it here or there... we go by timestamp.  However, straight up taking it now publicly will beat any negotiation on anything.  I am not big on negotiations but I will listen and sometimes even entertain.
  8. Since I am working from home I ship out same or next day that you pay. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Spiral Bound - Contains all inserts and as you can see the spiral binding is in great shape. 

Will ship out bubbled and boxed. 

IMG_2753.jpeg

IMG_2754.jpeg

63761583314__01FD8F1A-AB7D-4300-B1B0-F11264A27961.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Comicshows said:

Take

PM Forthcoming and if you pay within the hour it is on it's way to you today.

Edited by Buzzetta