• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art In Current Hake's Americana Auction

5 posts in this topic

The current Hake’s Americana & Collectibles auction is featuring a number of pieces of original art. Included is an autographed sketch of Superman by Jerry Siegel, a Batman sketch by Bob Kane, a color Batman piece by Shelly Moldoff, early 1930s Disney pencil drawings, a Red Sonja specialty piece by Ernie Chan, the cover art to Outer Limits #8, and more.

The auction ends tomorrow, to view the auction and to register to bid, visit www.hakes.com .

If you have any questions regarding any Hake's business, feel free to contact me. Being a avid comic fan myself, I'll do whatever I can to answer any questions or requests you may have.

Mike Bollinger

Cataloger

Hake's American & Collectibles

If you have any questions regarding any Hake's business, feel free to contact me. Being a avid comic fan myself, I'll do whatever I can to answer any questions or requests you may have.

Mike Bollinger

Cataloger

Hake's American & Collectibles

Thanks. It's just nice to know who is actually posting. Most "corporate" voices around here post as people and the ones that don't are usually pretty transparent as to who is behind the account.