• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC, We need answers
1 1

30 posts in this topic

I understand the CGC has received a lot of new business with competitors raising prices and having longer TAT's. CGC has raised their prices (still not as high as competitors), and TAT has increased (getting a lot closer to competitors). If you advertise a TAT for bulk submissions of 30 business days (truly 45-50 days), then you should be close to that time frame. Hiding being the work "approximate", and then changing bulk submissions twice to longer dates (111 business days, or truly 5 months) is not acceptable to customers that are truly the foundation of CGC's card grading. CGC cards typically hold a 80-90% value compared to PSA/BGS, but this gap is closing as we continue to use your service. I purchased an Elite membership and have submitted more than $7000 of raw card value to CGC (1 Bulk submission in December, 1 Standard submission in February, 1 Standard in March, and 1 Express in March). I have not received grades for ANY of my cards. Currently, only 2 of my orders are showing up as received. 1 of the standard submissions has been in grading/QC since Friday, March 12th. This is a 10 card submission. Now its the weekend again, and my cards will have been in the same status for at least 11 days if you complete them on Monday. That's an average of more than 1 day per card to grade. Either there is a problem with people changing the status, or we have a bigger concern on the grading process. I'm not the only CUSTOMER having these concerns. What is CGC going to do for the returning customers that continue to support them, but are not being treated as valuable assets to this growing business?

8 minutes ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Is “Outing” an Internet Troll Going Too Far? | by Ryo Mac | Skeptikai |  Medium

:)

lol My family truly believes that my life ends with me yelling out, "Wait wait wait, no no no."

My mouth is probably even worse in public and I AM the guy that will go nose to nose with you fully expecting to get punched in the face but knowing I will at least toss you into the subway tracks afterwards. 

6 minutes ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Internet Trolls

Be careful Mr. 29,501 post lol!!! Sometimes rain brings the flood (Packets) ;)

lol I look forward to it. 

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

2084296717_200(6).gif.4327a65ef34b50474cdedb43022b9544.gif

61749870_source(2).gif.8c5e0c980e4515098e8361a739f33e35.gif

The last one of these threads has not even finished yet.. there needs  to be a combine option to push these threads together..

20210319_215518.jpg.229729f875d9c98553e1be4309c5ca22.jpg

Didn't you just use this in another thread??

onlyweaknesskryptonite- Opens files, saved CGC Karen Memes "Right next to file containing Suicide note". LOL

9 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

lol My family truly believes that my life ends with me yelling out, "Wait wait wait, no no no."

My mouth is probably even worse in public and I AM the guy that will go nose to nose with you fully expecting to get punched in the face but knowing I will at least toss you into the subway tracks afterwards. 

Of course you would :slapfight:

3 minutes ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Didn't you just use this in another thread??

onlyweaknesskryptonite- Opens files, saved CGC Karen Memes "Right next to file containing Suicide note". LOL

Here you go. Just move your complaint here,  or at least read it. It will save some time.  Otherwise you will realize these posts are only the start to what others will eventually post here. 

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Here you go. Just move your complaint here,  or at least read it. It will save some time.  Otherwise you will realize these posts are only the start to what others will eventually post here. 

I read what's relevant to my post, not because I am bored and have nothing better to do with my time. Have a goodnight... BTW, life is worth it, don't end it tonight.

Edited by TheBESTCLuTch

7 minutes ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Of course you would :slapfight:

I am pretty sure that I came close to being stabbed to death by a jacked 'showtime' subway performer after we went nose to nose because I refused to move out of the way for his ridiculous poll dance.  They threatened to kill my coworker and I, my coworker and I threatened to kill at least one of them before that happened.  I am sure it is on YouTube as too many people had their cell phones out filming it.  My coworker and I had a long day at work and were not going to move out of our way to make way for it.  

For people that don't know what showtime is... 

Here is an example 

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I am pretty sure that I came close to being stabbed to death by a jacked 'showtime' subway performer after we went nose to nose because I refused to move out of the way for his ridiculous poll dance.  They threatened to kill my coworker and I, my coworker and I threatened to kill at least one of them before that happened.  I am sure it is on YouTube as too many people had their cell phones out filming it. 

For people that don't know what showtime is... 

This is jacked to the older generation? I'm not seeing you in the video. I was truly hoping to get a glance at the "tough guy" who threatened to kill someone lol. Please sir, don't threaten to smack me with your 1st edition batman comic.

Just now, TheBESTCLuTch said:

This is jacked to the older generation? I'm not seeing you in the video. I was truly hoping to get a glance at the "tough guy" who threatened to kill someone lol. Please sir, don't threaten to smack me with your 1st edition batman comic.

That is an example of what showtime is.  People outside NYC may not understand what I am talking about.   Try and follow along.  It will serve you well. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

That is an example of what showtime is.  People outside NYC may not understand what I am talking about.   Try and follow along.  It will serve you well. 

Please link the video of you threating (basically killing) someone on the train. I need to see the guy that will be in my nightmares. I bet I won't even be able to sleep tonight because Mr. 29k is gonna threaten my life.

Just now, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Please link the video of you threating (basically killing) someone on the train. I need to see the guy that will be in my nightmares. I bet I won't even be able to sleep tonight because Mr. 29k is gonna threaten my life.

Again, like I said, I am sure someone has it somewhere, I obviously would not.  When any type of altercation occurs in NYC people whip out their cell phones.   But also like I said, I know my faults and one of them is that in the heat of the moment I have a very big mouth and have no fear.  Eventually it will get me severely hurt.  I have not said anything otherwise.  But make no mistake about it, another one of my faults is that I get stoopid. 

So again.  Try to work on your reading comprehension.  It will serve you well. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Again, like I said, I am sure someone has it somewhere, I obviously would not.  When any type of altercation occurs in NYC people whip out their cell phones.   But also like I said, I know my faults and one of them is that in the heat of the moment I have a very big mouth and have no fear.  Eventually it will get me severely hurt.  I have not said anything otherwise.  But make no mistake about it, another one of my faults is that I get stoopid. 

So again.  Try to work on your reading comprehension.  It will serve you well. 

Explaining your faults MR 29k, is not going to get you anywhere with me. I've been trolling longer than you were a virgin (estimating 25-28 years). Go attempt to get some other kids on here mad. Maybe your idle threats, and scary words will just frighten them away from posting on a thread. I've played nice so far, so I'll say goodnight, and maybe you'll join my trolling next time, instead of being on the threating end ;)

2 minutes ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Explaining your faults MR 29k, is not going to get you anywhere with me. I've been trolling longer than you were a virgin (estimating 25-28 years). Go attempt to get some other kids on here mad. Maybe your idle threats, and scary words will just frighten them away from posting on a thread. I've played nice so far, so I'll say goodnight, and maybe you'll join my trolling next time, instead of being on the threating end ;)

lol Try harder.  

Edited by Buzzetta