• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED DC TPBs Showcase Presents, Crisis, Supes, Bats, others

4 posts in this topic

Offering a bunch of DC TBPs I picked up a few years ago. Most are priced under original retail price. Others priced under the lowest sales price on ebay. Most are unread and unblemished, if not I will note.

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. I try to give as many scans and pics to enable judgement of grade or detection of resto. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking, and international shipping will likely be prohibitive for these books. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

The price is firm but if you have questions about shipping or something else feel free to PM. 

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping however you want it shipped. Because these are books and eligible for media mail, this will be the default method (well packed).  If shipping ends up being more than what you’re charged, I’ll refund the difference.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

First up:

Large lot (19 books) of DC Showcase Presents TPBs. I bought these in a collection a few years ago, looks like they are untouched. These originally retailed for $17 each; now as back issues some are pricier than others. I prefer to sell these as lot, if I end up breaking them up the price per book will be considerably higher. $170 plus shipping (can do media mail on these so it won’t be brutal).

Wonder Woman vol 1 and 2

Justice League vol 1, 2 3

Teen Titans vol 1, 2

Flash vol 1, 2

Unknown Soldier vol 1

Batgirl vol 1

Legion of Superheroes vol 1 and 2

Superman Family vol 2

World’s Finest vol 2

Green Lantern vol 1, 2, 3

Green Arrow vol 1

Showcase 4 books.jpg

Showcase 5.jpeg

Showcase 7 no HT.jpeg

Showcase books 1.jpeg

Edited by whomerjay

Next up various other TPBs. Some are sold as a group, others individually. Pics are not necessarily in order of book listing below.  

Superman Chronicles #1-5 $25 unread

Batman A Death in the Family 1st printing a small amount of wear $5

Batman A Death in the Family 5th printing unread $5

Batman Forever unread $6

Batman Forever crease fc $2

Batman: The Movies $20

Batman Punisher Lake of Fire  $3

Batman A Lonely Place of Dying 2nd print $7

Batman and Robin $15

Superman Our Worlds at War $10

Superman Doomsday $10

Infinite Crisis HC $15