• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any guesses?
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Looks super! I think 5.0 is reasonable. 

I hate to say it, but I wonder about color touch on the black line of the spine. It seems to bulge a bit around the word 'Canadian', and again around Wolvie's arm. And there don't seem to be color flakes missing... vs the back of the spine, which has obvious wear.

2 hours ago, Point Five said:

I hate to say it, but I wonder about color touch on the black line of the spine. It seems to bulge a bit around the word 'Canadian', and again around Wolvie's arm. And there don't seem to be color flakes missing... vs the back of the spine, which has obvious wear.

(worship)

22 minutes ago, Point Five said:

You're kind. :) I can't tell for sure, but it does look a bit wonky there. Beautiful-presenting, red hot book in any case.

That’s why I responded that way...I felt like something was off, just couldn’t put it in words. :roflmao:

23 hours ago, Point Five said:

20 hours ago, Galen130 said:

(worship)

I’m pretty sure it’s a superpower.  @Point Five was either bitten by a bookworm that was irradiated by a Tesseract filled with Mountain Dew Frost Bite or, maybe, just maybe, is really good at this grading stuff.   I vote superpower.  (worship)

On 3/22/2021 at 10:55 PM, James J Johnson said:

Wonder no more. It's color touch. Looks like glue as well. 

23 hours ago, Angel of Death said:

5.5 range.

Thanks. I'm trying educate myself on grading. This was an eBay listing that sold last night for $4770. I was not going to bid. Way to expensive for me. I just wanted to know if I was in the ballpark.

22 minutes ago, Greatwhite said:

Thanks. I'm trying educate myself on grading. This was an eBay listing that sold last night for $4770. I was not going to bid. Way to expensive for me. I just wanted to know if I was in the ballpark.

Yikes!

1 hour ago, Greatwhite said:

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

Yikes!

F2BB53BE-F5E1-4BCE-B145-E871AAF3C23D.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

F2BB53BE-F5E1-4BCE-B145-E871AAF3C23D.jpeg

Wait until this cat reads the auction fine print and sees that it has a married page too! Makes the final price even more zany.

To be fair to the seller, they did mention the color touch.