• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

1st:takeit:in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.

No HOSers, Probies or if I have you on ignore please.

Payment via Paypal check or money order. Payment is expected within 72 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. I will invoice winners once the books are claimed.

Shipping is $8 for up to 5 books raw in priority $15 for up to 3 slabs in the US for a medium flat rate USPS box.
I will ship anywhere in the USA using USPS. 

Returns on raw books no problem no questions asked for 1 week, no returns on CGC books. I will use foam bubble wrap and plastic in addition to ample packing material. Return shipping is at your cost unless I missed something.

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards. I do have a kudos thread. I will give my opinion on grade but please look at the pictures. I don't like surprises either.

Aquaman (62') 30 cool Batman Superman (JLA) cover has a long crease on cover that just breaks color VG/F $18

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

Edited by mytastebud
Closing thread

12 minutes ago, mytastebud said:

Swamp Thing 7 MONTEREY Collection. I purchased this from Showcase NE about 10 -15 years ago. Comes with a COA Sold to me as a VF+ 8.5. IMG_0288.thumb.JPG.b1b20080799ba8a0199118450c571ad0.JPGGorgeous book except bottom front right cover and the staples have some rust. Looks exactly how I got it.. Comes in mylar.

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

No price. I’m very interested (thumbsu