• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary Collection Non Holo Charizard Error?

7 posts in this topic

So I bought this non holographic Legendary Collection Charizard on eBay recently, and they sold it as damaged due to a green dot on the front (despite the rest of the card being clean and likely in around a 7-8 grade). Upon closer inspection, I'm pretty sure this green dot is an ink error from the factory, but I'm not 100% sure of it. Can someone help me out?

20210324_105831[1].jpg

20210324_105904[1].jpg

Screenshot_20210324-111002_eBay[1].jpg

It sure looks like a printing error. Ive had a few in the Legendary Collection from opening packs! Not sure how CGC would grade this one though - if it counts as an error or not

1 hour ago, Oreos said:

Its not an error - it was an official release. You can read more about it here- https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Collection_(TCG)

I'm referring to the green dot on the artwork, as I haven't seen any other Charizards from Legendary Collection with the green ink dot error. I'm well aware this came from a theme deck from Legendary Collection.

8 minutes ago, Devan F said:

I'm referring to the green dot on the artwork, as I haven't seen any other Charizards from Legendary Collection with the green ink dot error. I'm well aware this came from a theme deck from Legendary Collection.

Yeah sorry - jumped the gun, thats why I responded again afterwards, lol. 

@Devan FIf it helps, when I called they told me this would be considered a printing error - So if yours is on the card (which it looks like it is - and not just dirt) I would assume it would be marked as such also! 

image0.jpg