• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saga 1 RRP CGC 9.8 Price POP?!?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone notice Saga 1 RRP CGC 9.8 price pop a couple of days ago on GPA? Both the Blue Label and Yellow SSx2...

Blue Label RRP

Mar 5 - $3000

Mar 22 - $5000

Yellow Label RRP SSx2

Jan 21 - $3200

Mar 22 - $7000

Anyone know where the sale occurred? What a price jump!

Ibe only looked at saga #2 that I lucked into once upon a...

It had gone up a bit, yet that was maybe 2 months ago and I havent sent it in for grading, other than that i dont know what news could be. Still glad to see it isnt forgotten about as popular as it is was

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

57 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Crazy.   No news what so ever.  Probably a good time to pick up a few first print Saga1s.  You know it will pop hard when the series continues

Seems prices of CGC 9.8 Saga 1's have maintained they value over the comic hiatus.  But agree once the new issues start hitting preorder the lower number Saga issues will see a decent uptick.  

5 hours ago, Brianlingo21 said:

Both sales are from ebay..I've been watching... so should I sell my 9.8 double signed now? 

Seems a good time as everything is crazy and we have no idea when Saga is coming back. (If it ever does) 

I just saw that I had this book saved in my GPA portfolio or whatever it's called. I no longer have the book, and I've thrown up in my mouth a few times today after seeing what it's going for now compared to what I paid for it and sold it for.