• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trading Card Grading BULK
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have a question about the bulk section for grading trading cards. It says that a 50 card submission is required in order to do the bulk submission, but it still charges me $8 per card. Is this a technical issue? I would like to submit certain amount of cards that are valued lower than $100.

2 minutes ago, Ray O. said:

I have a question about the bulk section for grading trading cards. It says that a 50 card submission is required in order to do the bulk submission, but it still charges me $8 per card. Is this a technical issue? I would like to submit certain amount of cards that are valued lower than $100.

I have not gone through a bulk card submission to cgc with cards, but their prescreen for comics requires 25 and it doesn't show up until you have added 25 to your cart. I would imagine that is probably the case with the card bulk as well. Just as a test put in a card then select qty 50 and see if it then gives the option for bulk.

17 minutes ago, Ray O. said:

Bulk is $9 per card/less depending on membership level. Are you saying you put less than 50 cards but it's still showing bulk price? It may not let you complete submission or they may kick it to economy after they receive it.