• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Haven't heard back from the guy who thought he might want this...so if you want COPY D, @xela_v ...you have dibs on it so just LMK

This copy does have four spine ticks that don't appear to break color.   Probably a low NM MINUS.  You can see most of these in the scan. 

I will add a camera pic and knock $4 off the price for you to ease the pain (that's a buck off per tick) ;) 

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20  $16

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY D

MARCH 2021 SALE130.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE131.jpg

IMG_20210328_222529184.jpg

Yes please I'll take it!

TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK # 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $30

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY G

SOLD TO MUSICMETA

MARCH 2021 SALE231.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE232.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - GRAHAM CRACKERS EXCLUSIVE - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $125

Comes with numbered COA # 36 / 3500 copies.  Low number too ;) 

This has the first appearance INVINCIBLE PREVIEW just like the gold foil logo and J Scott Campbell variants.  There are just less of these out there and listing prices are starting to reflect that on eBay.  Copies listed as high as $200 right now.  Grab mine for $125.

DECEMBER2020 SALE362.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE363.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE364.jpg

That's it for tonight guys.  Many thanks to all those that purchased something.  As always, I appreciate it.

I will update the thread tmrw.  Hopefully that one COPY F won't sell three more times lol 

More stuff coming over the day tmrw too.  See you all here :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

20 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY G

MARCH 2021 SALE231.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE232.jpg

:takeit: if still available.

On 3/27/2021 at 10:12 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

THE FURY OF FIRESTORM # 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 - THE FULL WEASEL STORYLINE - ALL FOR $25

This set averages out to NM MINUS and very GLOSSY with basic storage and edge wear including a blunted corner or some very light spine ticks. ;) 

First appearance of the WEASEL in # 35 is starting to get some more heat with his scene in the new SUICIDE SQUAD trailer. :D 

MARCH 2021 SALE115.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE116.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE117.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE118.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE119.jpg

Screenshot_20210327-221205.png

Take

On 3/27/2021 at 5:36 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

SUPERMAN (1986) # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 - ALL JOHN BYRNE ISSUES - ALL FOR $35

Grades are as follows...

#1 - GLOSSY NM MINUS / #2 - GLOSSY NM MINUS / #3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY

#4 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY / #5 GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY / #6 GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

#7 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY / #8 -  NOT TOO GLOSSY VG/FN COPY / #9 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY

#10 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY / #11 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY / #12 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY

#13 -GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY / #14 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY / #15 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

#16 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

The majority of defects on these books are basic mild edge wear, a couple rounded corners, and a few blunted spines edges. 

Nothing too detrimental and a good way to get a classic 35 year old run... plus the first appearance of BLOODSPORT in #4 (which is worth $20 right now by itself), a sweet LOIS cover on #11, and a wacky Byrne JOKER cover on #9 ;)   Works out to $2.19 an issue which is more than half the price of a new sucky book on the shelf at your local comic shack. :D 

MARCH 2021 SALE091.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE092.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE093.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE094.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE095.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE096.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE097.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE098.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE099.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE100.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE101.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE102.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE103.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE104.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE105.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE106.jpg

Take 

Thread has been updated and all that has sold has been marked.

Many thanks for the additional purchases from the guys and thanks to @GIJane88 for joining in late last night ;) 

More stuff coming over the course of the day so stay tuned :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

COPY H

SOLD TO ZOSO99

MARCH 2021 SALE233.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE234.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

TRUTH: RED, WHITE & BLACK # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

How about the sneaky math I used there to convince you this is a deal lol 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY C

MARCH 2021 SALE245.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE246.jpg

JUDGE DREDD VS ALIENS # 1, 2, 3, 4 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - $12

Marvel has made ALIENS hot again ...so snag this series for cover price from 18 years ago and enjoy.

SOLD TO TOZ

NOVEMBER2020 SALE848.jpg

NOVEMBER2020 SALE849.jpg

NOVEMBER2020 SALE850.jpg

NOVEMBER2020 SALE851.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

KING KONG # 2, 3, 4, 6 - ALL GLOSSY VF/NM MINUS COPIES - $20

From around 1990 from MONSTER COMICS.

Great covers on this lot and Kong VS Godzilla hits the screens in just a couple of days.

SOLD TO CDBRUCE

JANUARY2021 SALE286.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE287.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE288.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE289.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Just now, AJLewandoski said:

Got any full sets of Truth left or is it just singles? Totally cool with any imperfections (creases nics scratches) I just want them for reading 

No sir... I checked last night and I have no full sets.  Sorry :sorry:

I may have some lesser grade singles if you want a cheap option... but no sets.  Just LMK.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:

No sir... I checked last night and I have no full sets.  Sorry :sorry:

I may have some lesser grade singles if you want a cheap option... but no sets.  Just LMK.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Lower grades work for me I'll take one of each of whatever you have, and I'll just try to fill in the missing ishs locally