• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

Aw lets do one more before my Diet Coke break...

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY A

SOLD TO MRBARLINT

MARCH 2021 SALE124.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE125.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

5 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Aw lets do one more before my Diet Coke break...

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY A

MARCH 2021 SALE124.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE125.jpg

take by the power of grayskull!!!

BRAVE NEW WORLD - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

1ST RYAN CHOI ATOM FROM THE JLA SNYDER CUT (which was awesome btw).

COPY C

SOLD TO MIRACLEMET

JULY 07262020 SALE119.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

COPY B

SOLD TO iexx

MARCH 2021 SALE126.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE127.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BATMAN ILLUSTRATED: NEAL ADAMS VOL. 2 - SEALED/ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP - BRAND NEW - $25

BATMAN ILLUSTRATED: NEAL ADAMS VOL. 2 - OPENED W/MINIMAL SHELF WEAR - LIKE NEW - $20

Is it worth five more dollars to have the shrink wrap on it?  Up to you to choose since I have one with, and one without. ;)

I only scanned the one in the shrink wrap. 

Want one to keep and one to read?  Buy both for $40 !  If one sells though, this deal goes kaput.

Original retail was $49.99 ...and still worth every cent of that since ADAMS' Batmans are still the bomb :D 

MARCH 2021 SALE165.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE166.jpg

I have one more copy with an oxidized upper staple. 

It is literally IDENTICAL to Copy A but like a good seller, I went ahead and scanned it and took another pic of the staple which is coming in a second or two.

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - GOLD FOIL LOGO VARIANT - GLOSSY NM-/NM* COPY *BUT...SEE BELOW* - $40

COPY B

1ST APP INVINCIBLE PREVIEW

This is a sharp copy... *BUT*... there is a mild spot of oxidation on  the top staple. The pic makes it look 10x worse than it actually is, but it's there.

I'm sure CGC could assign a quick grade, but I'm pretty simple, so I can't. There is no oxidation to be seen on the centerfold staples.

That said, I'm pricing this CHEAP (around 50% off current eBay sales) because of this. 

Current eBay sales show high grade copies of this selling btw $70 - $80 regularly now.  Apply whatever grade you think it needs to be, but I'm thinking about half of current sales value is a decent price for a hot book like this one ;)   

SOLD TO SKOW

MARCH 2021 SALE167.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE168.jpg

IMG_20210327_203024357.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

SUICIDE SQUAD (2012) # 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $20

Issue 7 is part of the origin of HARLEY QUINN.  Selling the lot for less than cover price.

That new trailer has a great KING SHARK part in it.  For some reason, I love that character.  So stupid... yet great lol 

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE556.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE557.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE558.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE559.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE560.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE561.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE562.jpg

BATMAN RETURNS DELUXE - GLOSSY VF/NM & BATMAN RETURNS REGULAR - GLOSSY NM MINUS - BOTH FOR $10

The deluxe appears to have been signed by Dave Dorman.  I looked at other sigs by him on the net and it looks like his sig.  No COA or any way to verify it though. 

The reason this one is VF/NM is due to the cover being opened making stress lines down the spine.  The regular just has basic wear.

SOLD TO SKOW

MARCH 2021 SALE169.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE170.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE171.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE172.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

IRON MAN ARMOR WARS LOT - ALL FOR $30

SET B

Complete SIX PART STORY with the two additional epilogue issues to round out this set at eight total books. 

Coming to DISNEY+.

# 225 is a GLOSSY FN/VF COPY with edge wear and mildly blunted corners.

# 226 is a GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

# 227 is a GLOSSY VF/NM with a very mild blunted spine.

# 228 is a GLOSSY VF/NM COPY

# 229 is a GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

# 230 is a GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

# 231 is a GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

# 232 is a GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY

SOLD TO ECHU

DECEMBER2020 SALE552.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE553.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE554.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE555.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE556.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE358.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE360.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE362.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - ALL GLOSSY NM MINUS OR BETTER COPIES - ALL FOR $15

One of the best FRANK MILLER DD stories out there.  This is the complete set which just has basic storage wear.

MARCH 2021 SALE138.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE139.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE140.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE141.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE142.jpg

DAREDEVIL # 226, 227, 228, 229, 231, 232 - ALL GLOSSY NM MINUS OR BETTER - ALL FOR $25

This is the popular BORN AGAIN storyline by FRANK MILLER.  He returned to the book with issue #226 and co-wrote that issue to lead into the story.

Issue 231 does have a mild lower right blunted corner...see scan.

This set does not have # 230.  I either can't find it, or don't have it.  If I do find it, I'll toss it in for the same price.  

This is a near complete set of one of the last great storylines of the 80's.

SOLD TO MUSICMETA

MARCH 2021 SALE143.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE144.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE145.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE146.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE147.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE148.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CAPTAIN AMERICA # 275 - GLOSSY FN/FN+ COPY - $20

1ST APPEARANCE BARON ZEMO II

Edge and cover wear, back cover needs a cleaning, spine ticks...yep its a FN/FN+.  A press would sharpen this book up a tad btw.

This book has became popular due to the FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER tv show with higher grade copies going btw $40 - $80 right now.  This is a solid copy for the person who wants that best... but just can afford the best.  Honestly, less than a year ago, a NM copy of this was a buck at best ;) 

COPY B

MARCH 2021 SALE003.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE004.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA # 275 - GLOSSY VG COPY - $15

1ST APPEARANCE BARON ZEMO II

Honestly at first glance I would have said this copy has the same kind of defects as COPY B...but someone decided to draw on a piece of paper or something on top of the cover making all kinds of indentations where the pen was on the paper above it.  There is no ink on the cover...just the tell tale signs of someone "drawing" above it.  It's a VG at best...still hot though ;) 

I will include a camera pic in a second to show the damage.

COPY A

MARCH 2021 SALE001.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE002.jpg

IMG_20210327_212256019.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CAPTAIN AMERICA # 321 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20

Just basic edge and spine wear.

1ST APPEARANCE ULTIMATUM...another book that's hot because of Falcon and the Winter Soldier show.

MARCH 2021 SALE007.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE008.jpg