• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone has been keeping up, but the ISAIAH BRADLEY phenom just appears to be starting. 

I know these MMH's have a non-existent print run... but will this be the one to have?  If eBay prices right now have anything to do with it... I may be selling this too low. (shrug)

MARVEL MUST HAVES: TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $75

Sweet copy.  Contains THE TRUTH #1, CAPTAIN AMERICA # 1, & ULTIMATES # 1.

COPY C

MARCH 2021 SALE215.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE216.jpg

TRUTH: RED, WHITE & BLACK # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

How about the sneaky math I used there to convince you this is a deal lol 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY I (i)

SOLD TO DJOHNSON321

MARCH 2021 SALE257.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE258.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Believe it or not... there is actually a TRUTH # 3 still for sale in this mess of a thread that was missed in the "frenzy" lol 

I won't tell you what pages its on.. or what letter it was... but its in here.  :devil::baiting:

Just in case someone is wanting one that is... ;) 

If no one finds it by the time I get back to posting later and does want it, I will of course let you know :D 

Think of it as Easter egg hunting practice...plus you might see something else you might want too ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

6 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY I (i)

MARCH 2021 SALE257.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE258.jpg

Take

COPY J

SOLD TO USCMITCH

MARCH 2021 SALE259.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE260.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

COPY K

MARCH 2021 SALE261.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE262.jpg

On 3/28/2021 at 6:07 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

I'll post this one right now before I pull out of the driveway... got to keep the wave going :D 

TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK # 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $30

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY E

MARCH 2021 SALE227.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE228.jpg

Found and sold via PM.

xxx ooo

Rupp

HEROES FOR HIRE # 13 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $12

Good ole anime style bondage by SANA TAKEDA.

I have TWO COPIES of this at $12 each.

SOLD ONE TO XELA_V

SOLD ONE TO CDBRUCE

DECEMBER2020 SALE488.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BULLSEYE: GREATEST HITS # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - $15

Preacher style art from the artist who brought you...Preacher :D

SOLD TO iexx 

DECEMBER2020 SALE456.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE457.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE459.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE460.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE461.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MARVEL KNIGHTS: MARVEL KNIGHTS WAVE 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

This is the TRUE first appearance of Yelena Bolova by the way. 

This was an insert in Wizard # 90 which had a cover date of FEB 1999 and it was on the stands on 12/23/1998.

Issue # 5 of the INHUMANS has a cover date of MAR 1999 and it was on sale on the shelves on 1/27/1999.

Yelena's first appearance is almost a month before Inhumans # 5 came out ;) 

I have TWO  THREE COPIES at $10 each.

SOLD ONE COPY TO iexx

SOLD TWO COPIES TO JAZZMAN

DECEMBER2020 SALE300.jpg

IMG_20201210_131943594.jpg

IMG_20201210_132043777_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

SEVEN SOLDIERS: ZATANNA # 1, 2, 3, 4 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $20

Love these covers and this character. :D 

Sets are starting to move with the announcement of the possible film / show.

SOLD TO USAMITCH

DECEMBER2020 SALE374.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE375.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE376.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE377.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

ASSASSIN SCHOOL # 1, 2, 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $12

Cute book with sweet fanboy covers.

" I got cheesecake here!  Delicious cheesecake!  Cheesecake I say...cheap ! "

DECEMBER2020 SALE343.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE344.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE345.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

8 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

MARVEL KNIGHTS: MARVEL KNIGHTS WAVE 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

This is the TRUE first appearance of Yelena Bolova by the way. 

This was an insert in Wizard # 90 which had a cover date of FEB 1999 and it was on the stands on 12/23/1998.

Issue # 5 of the INHUMANS has a cover date of MAR 1999 and it was on sale on the shelves on 1/27/1999.

Yelena's first appearance is almost a month before Inhumans # 5 came out ;) 

I have TWO COPIES at $10 each.

DECEMBER2020 SALE300.jpg

IMG_20201210_131943594.jpg

IMG_20201210_132043777_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

I'll take one.