• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Thanks to all that purchased. If interested in anything that was unsold PM me for availability.
5 5

345 posts in this topic

Eternal Warrior 6 and 7 - Master Darque Storyline VF-NM $5 for the pair. 

Barry Windsor Smith

scan0001.thumb.jpg.3c61da17545f6e59ccba9168441c65cc.jpgscan0002.thumb.jpg.7132c5b4c0e40aa0613692f68bdfeccc.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

Eternal Warrior 5 - 1st Full Bloodshot? 2nd?  3rd Overall because there was a cameo in Rai 0?  I dunno... Bloodshot 5... NM $3

scan0001 5.06.52 PM.jpg

Archer and Armstrong 21 NM $1

Fun read - Archer and Armstrong are chased around by Bruce Lee, Brandan Lee, Biggie, Tupac, Jackie-O, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Lee Harvey Oswald, Ultimate Warrior, Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury, Amy Winehouse, Hendrix, Andre the Giant, Phillip Seymore Hoffman, and more.

scan0001.jpg

Unity 19 - 1st Full Warmonger NM $2

4th Anni Padda Sibling (Younger sister to Gilad, Aram, and Ivar)

scan0001.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

Since Valiant Raw and Slabbed was such a hit, I will let that stand for now lol 

Let me see what else I have laying around or in a box.   Will continue this later or tomorrow.