• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this is now closed

45 posts in this topic

Hi usual rules I only ship to USA /Canada  , I will pack and ship books first class for 6.00 dollars each group to USA it will cost  more to Canada , if you buy multiple groups probably cheaper to do priority 13.50 up to fifty comics  , media mail cheaper but slower .You can return books within 2 weeks of receiving but you pay the return shipping costs. I accept PayPal,Money order  or checks but unless I know you , you will have to wait for the check to clear before I send the books .A "take it" in the thread trumps a PM ,On Ebay I have over 1000 feedback all positive . 

Edited by Drgoldage
closing

7 minutes ago, Drgoldage said:

The Incredible Hulk 249 fn, 250 double size with Silver surfer vg or better , 257 vg , 258 vg, and 259 vg how about 5.00 for all

fullsizeoutput_1d45.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d46.jpeg

take

Showcase  56 good Doctor Fate and Hourman , 63 early inferior five vg/vg+ bright , 75 first Hawk and Dove fair covers have been wet interior pages still nice guide is about 30 so how about 14.00 for all three 

fullsizeoutput_1d48.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d4a.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Drgoldage said:

Showcase  56 good Doctor Fate and Hourman , 63 early inferior five vg/vg+ bright , 75 first Hawk and Dove fair covers have been wet interior pages still nice guide is about 30 so how about 14.00 for all three 

fullsizeoutput_1d48.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d4a.jpeg

Take it

57 minutes ago, Drgoldage said:

The Incredible Hulk 249 fn, 250 double size with Silver surfer vg or better , 257 vg , 258 vg, and 259 vg how about 5.00 for all

fullsizeoutput_1d45.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d46.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Drgoldage said:

fullsizeoutput_1d45.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d46.jpeg

Take it

showcase 92 Manhunter a nice g+ , 85 fair but a cool Kubert cover and  another showcase 78 first appearance Johhny double  water mark top right cover through book  ow would be a vg+ type book how about 5.00 for all three

fullsizeoutput_1d4e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d4f.jpeg