• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled For Grading

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering if there’s an estimate for the amount of time an order is typically listed in the “scheduled for grading” phase. My single book submission (#3762766) from the Cates/Stegman signing has been listed as SFG for about a month now. I realize CGC is currently getting swamped with submissions and I’m trying to remain patient but it’s tough when people on social media have been posting their signed books already returned to them since before mine was even listed as SFG. It’s especially challenging as it was advertised as an expedited turnaround of 6 weeks (w/ pressing) yet the signing took place almost two months ago. Any clarification on this would be great. Thank you.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, there was a little bit of a back log on these but it is now down in encapsulation and should be finishing up in the next few days.

Thanks!