• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walkthrough video of the grading process
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have seen many questions around multiple stages of the grading process at CGC. I realize the grading guides themselves won't be public, but I think a LOT of good could be done if CGC would release some sort of video that shows all the steps a comic goes through when it is received and what happens at each stage, removing any proprietary information of course. 

Most of the newer customers like myself have no visual concept of what happens to our comics when we send them and just showing the process broken down would go a long way towards providing us some measure of peace of mind about the entire process. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your email.  That is a great idea and I will happily pass that on to our management team.  I definitely agree that it would be helpful for customers to see the actual process that their book goes through when it arrives!

Thank you for your feedback and your interest in CGC!